Hair | Extension Review

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hey Guys,

So it's no secret that I am obsessed with long lovely locks and keeping my hair (the little that I actually have grown myself) in good condition.
The set of micro bonded extensions are my second set I got my first set back in May and kept them in until the start of September I now plan to keep these second sets in until January.

I went for the 18" in length again I feel this set is more natural looking as my hair had grown and shaped itself through the last set.
I got my extensions done in the same place as last time Ebony trends in Cork.
I'll link to my other post Here

I plan to do a Youtube video on my hair care and essentials for maintaining the extended mop.
Keep an eye out on my channel Here

My extensions cost 300 euro, 50 euro cheaper than last time.
If you're planning on getting extensions put in and want my advice before getting them done I plan to film this Saturday and will include an advice on thickness, length, expense and care.

Focus on my hair. (fourth girl from the left)

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your video, I've been thinking about getting extensions to thicken my hair for a while now so I'm excited to hear your advice!
    Zelda
    xxx
    www.zelda249.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No bother I'll Make sure to post a Link here! :)xo

      Delete